Thursday, January 24, 2008


you know what i think is the craziest thing, ive been sick for the past 6 days. I think that that is really... ANNOYING!!!!!!! That might have been my worst days of my life. I was so miserable the first night. I had a jacket on, really thick one too, thick pants and I was still cold. I was under the blanket and really hot, but not sweating. I was watching Borat, and my eyes were hearting really bad. I didn't want to close my eyes, because it was, like, the best movie ever. But then I past out, and then I woke up, with this coldness coming from my forehead. I also asked if I could have some ice cream, and I got some, which helped a lot. So the next day, i felt better, but not too much. The pain in my eyes had gone away, and that really didn't help. well, that's all I want to talk about, because I really don't want to relive it. so, that's it!!! leave me alone! What, that's not good enough for you?!

No comments: